Friday, October 29, 2010

Magazine Milestone

Thats Right, we are in Print Baby!

It is with my great pleasure to share this with the group. A few months back I was contacted by a Brazillian journalist Fabio Bense who wanted to do a short article on the Helki Cat Breed. I still don't know who pushed them in my direction but I thank you kindly. Ceas & Cia promptly got photos and asked me soooo many questions. After all was said and done (proofing, etc), I was told thank you and heard nothing more. I thought that possibly its such a new face on the cat breed block that maybe it wasn't something they were interested in doing. I shrugged my shoulders and went on with my life. That was until yesterday when I got the magazine in my mailbox. I am attaching the article with what I was told is the English translation, with the Magazine front as the background. This is the October Issue of Ceas & Cia which can also be view virtually & purchased on their website: http://www.caes-e-cia.com.br/

The cat in the picture is Wyrdwul Sapporo aka Purro, whose kitten photos many of you may be familiar with: http://www.flickr.com/photos/helkicats/sets/72157622856916252/

Thank you all again, for your continued support.


Aubrey Anderson


tomorrows blog: Too Young

No comments:

Post a Comment